Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New teeth!

Well a couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in church and my son put my finger in his mouth. After a few seconds of him chewing away, I felt a sharp pinch. It startled me, and I looked and there on the bottom was one little tooth! YAY!!!! But that isn't the end...last night, Conner was once again chewing away, but this time on Justin's finger & he yelped (my husband) and said that he thought Conner had another tooth. I of course didn't believe it till I saw it. This time he had a tooth on the top, but that wasn't it, he had another one on the top too. I am a little concerned though, I believe they are both his front teeth, but there is seriously 1 inch between the two. Is this something I should be concerned with? Or will they eventually move together when his other teeth come in? If they don't move, that is gonna be the biggest gapper I have ever seen! He will make Madonna's gap look like a crack in the sidewalk as opposed to his panama canal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment